Montag, 3. Januar 2022

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #33 Two Favourie Colours + Micro Blog Hop ♥

 Hi everyone,

I'm back with my second posting for today. 

Today is the first challenge of 2022 at 
 

with the topic

To celebrate the New Year, new beginnings and new blog colours AAA Birthday and AAA Cards are having a micro blog hop.

Fancy winning a £10 spend at an online store of your choice or a second prize of a mystery parcel? Then play along like this:

1. Comment on both AAA Birthday and AAA Cards first 2022 challenge post.

2. For two extra entries into the draw enter a different card at each of the first 2022 challenges.

To accommodate the different timings of the two challenges the Micro Hop will begin at 8.00am UK time on Sunday 9th January and close at 23.55 UK time on Saturday 22nd January.

You can of course enter cards at AAA Birthday before and after those dates, but they will not be a part of the prize draw.

For my card I use my favorite colours blue and pink and use some cute little snowmen digital stamps from LTTS Doodles.


I create a blue background with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans and add some white Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background. After it is dry I glue a snow hill on the background and  a white scalloped mini slimline card frame from Simple and Basic. Then I glue all on my white card base. I glue the cute snowmen for more dimension with Foam Tape on the background. For the last step I glue some blue sequins from Simple and Basic on the card. For the sentiment I use stamps from Lawn Fawn.

So now it's your turn to create a card with your favorite colours, we hope you join our new challenge, you can join it until the 30th January 2022.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Adorable snowmen I love the card design too and the color combo 😍

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela