Freitag, 20. September 2019

♥ My favorite Things - Sending Warm Hugs for 2019 Card Design Superstar 2019 ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with another posting for today.

I show you another card for the 
My favorite Things  Card Design Superstar contest
I create my new card for the Clean and Simple Genius category. I don't know if I'm a genius, but I'll try it. 
The idea behind the card was to use the new Sweater Weather in the Woods and use some autumn colors.

I start my card with creating the background / card base. Therefore I glue some Post It stripes over the cardstock.
 Then I ink the little stripes with Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber and Twisted Citron and let it dry.
 If it's dry I remove carefully the Post It stripes and I'm really happy how the result looks like.
Then I cut it out with the My favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics and glue it on my card base.
 Now I color the images from the Sweater Weather in the Woods Stamp set, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on the card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the  card. 

I'm really happy how the card looks like and I'll take part of the

 My favorite Things 
Card Design Superstar Contest 


 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela