Dienstag, 3. September 2019

♥ Lawn Fawnatics CH #60 Create A Scene - Happy Holiday card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with my new Yeti or Not Stamps from Lawn Fawn which I made for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #60
 
The theme of the new Challenge is Create a Scene and so I create a winter scene.
I create a background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire. Then I use the Snow Stencil from Create a Smile on my background and add some Glimmer Paste on the stencil. After it is dry I cut it out with the My favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. I also cut out two snow hills and add some Liquid Stardust from Lawn Fawn on the edge. Then I glue the snow hills on the background and then on my white card base. Now I stamp the images from the Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not stamps, from the Oh What Fun stamps and from the Cheery Christmas stamps. I use my Copics for coloring and fussy cut them out with my scissors. Then I arrange all images on my card. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Lawn Fawn Simple Wavy Banners. I glue some white Sequins on my card and for the final touch I add many white dots with a Gel Pen on all images.
I'm really happy how it looks like and I hope you'll like it also.

With my card I'll take part of the


 Many thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh wow, this is just fantastic!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh goodness, this card is so awesome! I love the happy colors and how you combined the yetis with Oh What Fun! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela