Dienstag, 24. September 2019

♥ Happy Fall with Woodland Littles from Hello Bluebird ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really happy to see you again here on my blog.

Today I show you another Autumn / Fall card with the lovely critters from the Woodland Littles from Hello Bluebird.
I create a Distress Oxide background with Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin and Abandoned Coral and let it dry. Then I cut out a white frame with the Oval Burst Die from Avery Elle and glue it on my background. 
 I color the images from the Woodland Littles with my Copics and cut them out with my scissors. I glue them on my card, for some images I use Foam Tape for more dimension. I stamp the sentiment from the Fall Friends Stamp set with my Misti Tool directly on my card. Then I glue all on my white card base. For the final touch I glue some sequins on my card.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:





 
 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥ 

3 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous bright card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Love the rich, vibrant background and your little critters are adorable! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The die you used for this is awesome! The bright orange is a great contrast to the white.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Fall Colors challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela