Mittwoch, 11. September 2019

♥ Lawn Fawn - Create a Scene card for Lawn Fawnatics #60 ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card which I create for the

I love to create scene cards and so I create a Halloween card with the new Lawn Fawn Spooky Village stamp set from the last Release.
I start with creating the background and use Distress Oxide Dried Marigold, Spun Sugar and Seedles Preserve. I add some water and some black watercolor splashes on the background and let the background dry. Then I cut it out with the My favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. I also cut out two different hills with black cardstock and glue them on the background. I stamp the images from the Spooky Village Stamp Set, color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I arrange all images on my card and glue some of the images with Foam tape for more dimension and some with the Lawn Fawndamentals Glue Tube on my card. For the sentiment I use the new Happy Halloween Line Border, cut it out with black cardstock and glue it on the top of my card. Then I glue all on my black card base.
I'm really happy how the card looks like and I think it's not the last card with these stamps.

With my card I'll take part of the
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #60 Create a scene

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥ 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Such a great take on our "Create a Scene" challenge! Love your Halloween scene/village and Amazing sky and coloring!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela