Montag, 2. September 2019

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #5 Use a Stencil ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at
AAA Birthday Challenge
For this challenge we choose the theme
You can join our challenge until the 29th.September.

For my card I decided to use my favorite Diamond Lattice Stencil from Clearly Besotted
For the background I use the Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers. When it is dry I cut it out with the My favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. I also cut out a white frame with this die and glue it on the background, and then on my card base.
I stamp the image from the Floral Spray Stamp set from Clearly Besotted on Copic paper and use my Copics for coloring. I fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on my card. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Lawn Fawn Birthday Before'n After Stamp set and two banners from Craftin Desert Divas Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some Pretty Pink Posh Wildflower Mix Sequins on my card.

I'm really happy how the card looks like and I hope I'll could inspire you a bit.
 With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Challenge: CH #117 Add Embellishments

Crafty Creations Challenge: CH #397 Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge: CH #101 Anything Goes

Creative Moments Challenge: CH #175 Anything Goes


 Many thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Oh wow Angela! How fantastic is that stencil for a background and your colour choices just pop! Love this card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful card, Angela! Love the bright blue background contrasting those pink flowers. Hugs Tina

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is such a wonderful card Angela, love the contrast of the flowers against the background, hugs XoX

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the bright colours in your card! Beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela