Samstag, 10. Juni 2023

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #150 Photo Inspiration: Botanical ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card for the new 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #150 Photo Inspiration: Botanical

 

 

As I saw this inspiration board I knew it would be great to use the Toucan Do It stamps and dies and the Flamingo Together stamps. 

I start my card with cutting out a piece of Bristol cardstock with a rectangle die from Lawn Fawn and blend the background with Ditress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Dried Marigold, If I'm happy with the result I add some golden Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry.

In the meantime I cut out the Tropical Leaves backdrop and blend it with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. Then I glue it on the other background and on my white cardbase.


I color all images with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on the card. I also cut out some tiny flowers and butterflies and glue them also on the card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the background. For the last step I glue some litte pearls on the flowers and butterflies and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With my card I'll take part of the challenge:
 

 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. this is so cute! LOVE the tropical vibes!! the flamingos are just the cutest! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela