Montag, 19. Juni 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Two birthday tags ♥

 Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Blog two Birthday tags with the Lucky You are my Mom stamp set and with the It's your day stamp set. I also use the Sunny morning stencil, the Fluffy clouds stencil  and the Grass Border die cut set for my tags.


I start with cutting out the tags with a die from my stash. Then I use Distress Oxide Dried Marigold for the background inking. I lay the Sunny Morning stencil over the tag and use Distress Oxide Picked Rasberry for blending the sunrays. Then I cut out a grass hill and ink the cardstock with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and glue it on the background. I stamp the elephants on a Copic friendly paper, color them with Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

For the right tag I use the Fluffy clouds stencil and use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for create a cloud background. For the grass border I use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn. I also draw some tiny grass with a dark green Polychromo pencil on the grass border. I color the dragon also with Copic Marker and fussy cut it out also with my scissors. I glue all images with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the tags. You'll find the sentiments also in both stamp sets. For the last steps I add some tiny butterflies with pearls on the tags and I'm really happy how they looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela