Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2023

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations - Heat Embossing ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new Challenge at the
 
 
For this month we have the topic

 Heat Embossing

I use a Hero Art stamp for my card and use golden embossing powder from Ranger.


I cut out a piece of Perfect Colouring Paper with a stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn. Then I stamp the image with a Versamark Ink pad on the Paper and use the golden Ranger embossing powder for heat embossing. The little "Christmas" sentiment is a stamp from the Lawn Fawn Beachy Christmas stamp set and it's also heat embossed with golden Ranger embossing powder. I color the little light bulbs with red and green Copics. I glue the stitched rectangle paper on a piece of mirror cardstock and then on my white cardbase. 

So now it's your turn to create a Heat Embossing Christmas card, we can't wait to see your creations. 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.



3 Kommentare:

  1. I like this stamp and the embossing is wonderful, great card teammate, have an awesome day!

    Leanne DT Member/CCC

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fabulous stamp and looks spectacular in gold Angela.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awesome card, love the embossing!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela