Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2023

♥ Lawn Fawn - Fly High... It's Your Birthday ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the Fly High stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

I start the card by cutting out a stitched rectangle with a die from Lawn Fawn. I lay the cloud stencil over the rectangle and ink the clouds with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I cut out a hill with a slimline die from Lawn Fawn and ink the hill with Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and glue it on the cloud background. 

I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and color them all with my Copic Marker. I fussy cut out all images with my scissors and put them aside. I glue the background on a piece of a Lawn Fawn Design Paper and then all on my smaller card base. I stamp the sentiment a small stripe of white cardstock and glue it with liquid glue on the grass hill. I glue all images with Foam Tape and with liquid glue on the card. For the last step I punch out two tiny flowers, glue them with a pearl on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela