Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Sending You Oceans of Love ♥

 

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you a mermaid card with a digital stamp from LTTS Doodles. I really love the cute images Ana design as digital stamps. You find all the cute stamps here on the LTTS Doodles Etsy side.

For my card I cut out a piece of Bristol Paper with the Wave die from Stamp Corner. Then I lay the stencil over the cutting paper and use Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina for inking.


At the bottom of the card panel I glue a underwater border and use Distress Ink Vintage Photo for inking. For the sea grass and the corals I use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker. I glue the border with liquid glue at the bottom and then the card panel on a white card base. For the sentiment  I use a stamp from My Favorite Things. I stamp the sentiment with a VersaMark Embossing pad on black cardstock and use white embossing powder for heat embossing. I printed out the image with my laser printer and use my Copics for coloring. I fussy cut it out with a scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the background. For the last step I glue some aquamarine sequins from pretty Pink Posh on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela