Montag, 2. Mai 2022

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #37 Let's Party ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today it's time to start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

with the topic

I use for my card the Cupcake Bunny digital stamp from Lili of the Valley. Many years ago the rubber stamps from LoTV were really popular. Now I found a LoTV shop on Etsy which sell these stamps as digitals stamps and so I decided to use this cute image  for my card.*woohoo*

I printed twice the image with my laser printer on a piece of Copic friendly paper and use my Copics for coloring. I fussy cut out the ballon with a scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the card. Then I cut out the image with the largest die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames Set. I also cut out some more white frames for more dimension and for the top frame I use a design paper from My Favorite Things. For the sentiment I use a stamp from Lawn Fawn.
For the last step I add some Glossy Accents on the muffin bubbles and some sequins on the card.

So now it's your turn to create a card for our new challenge, you can join it until the 29th May 2022.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

 

2 Kommentare:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela