Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2022

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #125 - Dies Only ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card for the current 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #125 / Dies Only

 

After I looked through all my Lawn Fawn dies, it was clear that I made a Christmas card.

I start my card with creating the background, I cut out a card panel with the largest die from the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies. I inked the panel with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and Distress Oxide Faded Jeans. Then I add some white Pearlcolor Splashes from Coliro on the sky and let it dry. I cut out two Christmas trees with the Jolly Christmas Tree Die and glue the dark pink baubles to the green tree.  I also cut out a green garland from the Christmas garland dies and a white window from the Window Frame die. I glue the garland and the bow on the window and the tree behind the window.  I cut out the little moon and the star from the Window Frame Set with golden glitter cardstock and glue them on the background. For the sentiment I use the Happy Holiday Line Border Die and cut it out with light green glitter cardstock. For the last step I glue a small green pearl on the bow of the top of the window and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With this card I'll take part at the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #125 - Dies Only

Many thanks for stopping by and I wish you an amazing day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Really beautiful card

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty card! I love the layout and the snowy paper! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! -Samantha

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. this is SO beautiful! LOVE the glitter and LOVE the tree outside the window! such a pretty winter/christmas scene! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela