Freitag, 6. Mai 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Happy Birthday ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new birthday card with the cute Digital Stamp from LTTS Doodles. I'm really a big fan of these cute digis. You find these cute Digis here on Etsy.

For this card I use a special anniversary digi, which Ana created for the LTTS Doodles anniversary.


I start my card with printing out the image on a piece of Perfect Colouring Paper. I cut it out with the Stamp Corner - A6 DIE - Wave and use my Copic and Tri Blend Marker for coloring the image. Then I cut out  a piece of MFT Design Paper from the Birthday Brights Paper Pad and glue it on my white card base. I glue the panel with the image on the green background and stamp the sentiments from Lawn Fawn with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the last step I use some Glossy Accents and glue some little pearls on the card. I'm really happy how the card looks like and hope you like them also.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela