Freitag, 26. November 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Christmas card / Santa is coming ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I show you on the Magengo Design blog another inspiration card. For today I have a Christmas card with the cute digital stamps from the Santa is coming set.

For this card I create a background with some design pager and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. I also cut out a small rectangle with Distress Woodgrain cardstock and use Distress Ink Vintage Photo for inking and glue it on my Design paper rectangle. Then I print out the flying Santa from the Santa is coming to town set and use Distress Oxide Faded Jeans for inking. I also add some golden pearlcolor splashes on the blue sky and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out the window frame with white Distress woodgrain cardstock and glue it on the blue sky background. At the top of the window I glue a green garland,  a small red bow and some small red rhinestones. After that I glue the window background on the design paper and then all on my white card base. 

I printed out the images from the Santa is coming set and color it with my Copic marker. I use the following Copic Marker for the images:

BG 10, 11, 13

R 20, 21, 22

E 33, 34, 35

E 42, 43 

After coloring I fussy cut out the images with a scissor and glue some with liquid glue and some with Foam Tape on my card.

I use this set from the Magengo Design shop for my card 

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela