Montag, 1. November 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #31 Animals ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

For this month we have the topic

Animals

We hope you join our new challenge, you can join it until the 28th November 2021.

For my card I use some cute critters from the Lawn Fawn Set Really High Five.


I start my card with creating the cloudy background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and a cloud stencil. I cut it out with the largest die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames die set. I also cut out a grass border and inked it with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint and glue it on the cloud background.        I also cut out a white frame with this die and glue it together with the cloud background. I color all images with Copics, fussy cut them out with a scissor and glue it on my card. For the sentiment I use my Misti Tool and stamp it directly on the background. For the last step I cut out some red and yellow blossoms and glue them on the grass.

So now it's your turn, we hope you join our new challenge. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.Have a great day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Great scene. Love your cute animals bouncing around and having fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aww that's so so cute, I seem to say cute a lot at all these DT memebers cards, but it's just all fabulous stuff

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela