Sonntag, 28. März 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Happy Mother's Day Card ♥

  Hi everyone,

I  wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Design blog with a new card. By the way, do you join our first Magengo challenge? Not until now? Then I show you another inspiration with this amazing sketch. 

I use an image from the cute Love You Mom Digital Stamp set, you'll find the set here in the Magengo Etsy Shop.

 

And here is my card.

I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Spun Sugar. Then I lay a heart stencil over the cardstock and inked the hearts with Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry. After it is dry I cut out a circle with a stitched die and cut out a little bigger circle with grey cardstock. I cut out a rectangle with a stitched die and glue my circles in the middle. After that I cut out a bit bigger rectangle with grey cardstock and assemble all on my white card base. I printed out the cute hippo from the set and use Copic Marker for coloring. I fussy cut it out with scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the circle. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the bottom of the card. For the final touch I cut out some little hearts and glue them on the card.

So I hope I could inspire you a bit and you'll join our first Magengo challenge.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela