Donnerstag, 11. März 2021

♥ DT Magengo Design - Birthday Card ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo blog with a new birthday card. For my card I use the It's your birthday Digital stamp set.

 You find the set here in the Magengo shop.

 

I start my card with creating a Distress Oxide background with Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. After it is dry I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. Then I cut out two grass hills and inked them with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint. I gue the hills on the background and decided to cut out some flowers. I color the flowers with Copic Marker and glue them behind the grass hills. Then I glue all on my white card base. I printed out the images and use Copic Marker for coloring.  I fussy cut them out with scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on my card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card.  For the last step I glue some Clear Drops on the flowers and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela