Dienstag, 23. März 2021

♥ My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge 533 ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card which I made for the

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #533

This is the Sketch

And here I show you my card.

I start my card with creating the background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and let it dry. Then I cut out three grass hills with the Stitched Snow Drifts and the Tucked in Turf Die- Namics and inked them with different green Distress Oxides. If  they're dry I glue them on my blue background. I cut out a white frame with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Framed Die- Namics and glue it on my background. I color the images from the Spring Gnomes Set with my Copics and fussy cut them out. I glue them on my card and decide to use the airplane with the fox and hedgehog for the sky. It looks like they have a lots of fun to watch all these little Gnome Bunnies. I glue my smaller card base behind the background. For the last step I glue some little rhinestone on the images and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

I'm entereing my card for this challenge

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela