Freitag, 19. März 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Have a Beary Day ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wisch you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo blog with a new birthday card. For my card today I use the cute Honey Friend Digital stamp set. You find the set here in the Magengo shop.

I start my card with creating a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and let him dry. In the meanwhile I printed out the images, color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. 

I cut out a card panel of Neenah Solar White cardstock and glue my blue background on the card panel. I also cut out a grass border and inked the grass with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron. I glue the tree and the grass with liquid glue on the background. For the bear and the bees I use Foam Tape for a bit more dimension. I also cut out some clouds with a cloudy border die and glue them also with Foam Tape on top of the card panel.Then I stamp a sentiment with my Misti Tool on the clouds. Fo the final step I glue some sequins on the background

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela