Mittwoch, 1. April 2020

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Critters ♥

Hi  everybody,
i wish you a happy Wednessday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the
For this challenge we chose the theme 
Christmas Critters

For my card I use the Happy Pawlidays stamps from My Favorite Things.
I create a background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans. After it is dry I cut it out and glue it on my white card base. I color all images with my Copics and Tri Blend Markers, fussy cut them out and glue them ob my card. I stamp the sentiment on a banner and glue it on my card.

So I'll hope you like our new challenge and join our Christmas Critters theme.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela