Mittwoch, 29. November 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Fa la la Christmas card with the new Release ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my first card with the cute new products from the Magengo Designs Christmas release. For my card I use stamps from the Fa la la stamp set, a die from the Double stitched wavy borders Die cut set, the Snow background stencil and the largest die from the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set.

I start my card as always with creating the background. I cut out a piece of Bristol Cardstock with the largest die from the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set. Then I lay the Snow background stencil  of the cardstock and ink the card panel with a Versa Mark Ink Pad  and use golden Embossing powder for heat embossing. After the background is cooled I ink the background with Distress Oxide Bliueprint Sketch. I cut out a snow hill with a die from the Double stitched wavy borders Die cut set, use a dot embossing folder and glue it on the background.

I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. I fussy cut all images with my scissors and glue the images with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the card. Then I stamp the sentiment with Versa Mark ink pad,  use gold embossing powder for heat embossing and glue it with Foam pad on the card. For the last step I glue all on my white card base and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela