Freitag, 22. September 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Süßes oder Saures / Halloween Card ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Halloween inspiration card with stamps and dies from Magengo Designs. For my card I use the cute Spooky B-day stamp set, the Grass borders Die cut set and the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set

Als always I start my card with creating the background. I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock and blend Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion and Black Soot together. If Im happy with the result I add some golden splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out the black grass border and a black stitched rectangle. I glue the black rectangle on my white cardbase and put it aside. 

Then I cut out the dry background with a die from the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set and glue it on the black rectangle on my cardbase. I also glue the black grass border on my background.

I stamp the images from the Spooky B-day stamp set on a Copic friendly paper and color them with my Copic Marker. I fussy cut them out with my scissor and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on my card.

For the last step I stamp the sentiment with the VersaMark embossing pad on a small black cardstock stripe and use golden embossing powder for heat embossing. I'm really happy how the card looks like and I hope you like it also.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela