Freitag, 15. September 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Sending you Love and Blessings ♥

 

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I'm on the  Magengo Designs Blog with another Inspiration card with the cute Happy Fall stamp set, the Fall leaves stencil and the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set.

 I start with creating the Stencil background. I cut out a piece of white cardstock, lay the stencil over the cardstock and ink the paper with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron, Wild Honey and Picked Raspberry. Then I ink the stencil with the Versamark Embossing Pad, add some Hologramm Embossing Powder and use my heat tool for embossing. 

If I'm happy with the result I cut out a stripe and use my Distress paper trimmer for the edge. Then I cut it out with a die from the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set, I also cut out a piece of white cardstock with the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set and glue the leaves stripe on the white cardstock. I also cut out a piece of Kraft Cardstock and use again my Distress paper trimmer for the edges and glue all on my white card base.


I stamp the cute deer and the squirrel on a Copic friendly paper and color them with Copic Marker. I fussy cut them out and glue them for more dimension with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the last step I glue some rhinestones on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.♥

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.♥

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela