Freitag, 15. September 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Sending you Love and Blessings ♥

 

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the  Magengo Designs Blog with another Inspiration card with the cute Happy Fall stamp set, the Fall leaves stencil and the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set.

 I start with creating the Stencil background. I cut out a piece of white cardstock, lay the stencil over the cardstock and ink the paper with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron, Wild Honey and Picked Raspberry. Then I ink the stencil with the Versamark Embossing Pad, add some Hologramm Embossing Powder and use my heat tool for embossing. 

If I'm happy with the result I cut out a stripe and use my Distress paper trimmer for the edge. Then I cut it out with a die from the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set, I also cut out a piece of white cardstock with the In-out stitched rectangles die cut set and glue the leaves stripe on the white cardstock. I also cut out a piece of Kraft Cardstock and use again my Distress paper trimmer for the edges and glue all on my white card base.


I stamp the cute deer and the squirrel on a Copic friendly paper and color them with Copic Marker. I fussy cut them out and glue them for more dimension with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. For the last step I glue some rhinestones on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela