Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Lass die Sonne in Dein ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Blog and show you another inspiration card with products from the Magengo Spring Release 2023.  For today I  use the Happy Day stamp set and the Sunny morning stencil and I also use the Grass Border dies and the In-out stitched rectangles dies.

As always I start my card with creating the background. I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock with the In-out stitched rectangles dies and inked the cardstock with Distress Fossilized Amber. Then I lay the Sunny morning stencil over the background and add some Distress Oxide Wild Honey on the background. I cut out a Grass border with one of the Grass Border Dies and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and glue the grass border on my sunny background. I glue the background on my white card base. I also use the little grass stamp and stamp some darker grass on the grass border.

I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and color the images with my Copics. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and put them aside. 

 Then I arrange all images on the card and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the background. I also use a flower punch from my stash and glue the little flowers with some rhinstones on the card. For the last step I stamp the sentiment, which is also included in the stamp set, on a small stripe of white cardstock and glue it on the top of the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela