Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2023

♥ DT Magengo - Lass die Sonne in Dein ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I'm on the Magengo Blog and show you another inspiration card with products from the Magengo Spring Release 2023.  For today I  use the Happy Day stamp set and the Sunny morning stencil and I also use the Grass Border dies and the In-out stitched rectangles dies.

As always I start my card with creating the background. I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock with the In-out stitched rectangles dies and inked the cardstock with Distress Fossilized Amber. Then I lay the Sunny morning stencil over the background and add some Distress Oxide Wild Honey on the background. I cut out a Grass border with one of the Grass Border Dies and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and glue the grass border on my sunny background. I glue the background on my white card base. I also use the little grass stamp and stamp some darker grass on the grass border.

I stamp the images on a Copic friendly paper and color the images with my Copics. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and put them aside. 

 Then I arrange all images on the card and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the background. I also use a flower punch from my stash and glue the little flowers with some rhinstones on the card. For the last step I stamp the sentiment, which is also included in the stamp set, on a small stripe of white cardstock and glue it on the top of the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.♥

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela