Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2023

♥ DT Christmas Craft Creations - Pink Christmas Card ♥

Hi everybody,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new Challenge at the

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge

For this month we have the topic 

Pink

For my DT card I use the cute stamps from the My Favorite Things Christmas Cheer stamp set.

I cut out a stitched rectangle of Bristol cardstock and stamp the trees on the cardstock and use some masking paper to mask the trees. Then I inked the cardstock with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserve. If  I'm happy with the blending I add some pearlwhite Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry. 


In the meanwhile I stamp the images on a piece of Copic paper, color them with my Copics and fussy cut them out with a scissors. Then I cut out a snow hill with a Lawn Fawn Die and add also some some pearlwhite Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the hill. After the splashes are dry I glue it on my background and then all on my white card base. I glue the images and the sentiment with Foam tape on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So now its your turn to create a pink christmas card, can't wait to see your creations.

With this card I'll take part of the 

My Favorite Things Ready, Set, Christmas Challenge

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela