Donnerstag, 7. April 2022

♥ Lawn Fawn - Happy Easter ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I show you an Easter card with the cute stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.

I start my card as always with creating a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron. I also add some soft color splashes on the background and let it dry.

After the background is dry I cut it out with the Meadow Backdrop Portrait die from Lawn Fawn. Then I color all images from the Some Bunny stamp set with my Spectrum Noir and Copic Marker and use my scissors for fussy cutting. I glue the images with liquid glue and some with Foam Tape on the background. For the sentiment I use white embossingpowder for heat embossing on a piece of black cardstock. Then I glue the background with Foam Tape on my white card base and I'm really happy how the card looks like.♥

 Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.♥

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela