Donnerstag, 7. April 2022

♥ Lawn Fawn - Happy Easter ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you an Easter card with the cute stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.

I start my card as always with creating a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron. I also add some soft color splashes on the background and let it dry.

After the background is dry I cut it out with the Meadow Backdrop Portrait die from Lawn Fawn. Then I color all images from the Some Bunny stamp set with my Spectrum Noir and Copic Marker and use my scissors for fussy cutting. I glue the images with liquid glue and some with Foam Tape on the background. For the sentiment I use white embossingpowder for heat embossing on a piece of black cardstock. Then I glue the background with Foam Tape on my white card base and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

 Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela