Montag, 11. April 2022

♥ DT Magengo - It's a great day to be happy ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Design Blog a new card with the cute I woof You and the You are purrfect stamp sets.

I start my card with stamping all images which I need for my card. I color them with my Copic Marker, fussy cut them out with a scissors and lay them aside.


For the background of my card I decide to you use some design paper as a wallpaper. For the bottom I use a small stripe of wood cardstock and inked it with Distress Ink Antique Linen and Tea Dye. I glue the papers behind a white scalloped frame and then all on my white card base.

 I arrange my images on the background and glue them with Foam Tape on the card.

 For the sentiment I use a small stripe of black cardstock and use white embossing powder for heat embossing.

I Woof You stamp set


 You Are Purrfect stamp set

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela