Montag, 4. April 2022

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game #36 Critters ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we star a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

with the topic


 For my card I use the cute stamps from the Itching to tell you happy birthday from My Favorite Things.


I create a background with a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo. Then I cut out my panel with the largest die from the Large Stitched Tectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn and glue the background on a piece of Kraft cardstock and then on my white cardbase. I color all images with my Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut them out with a scissors. I glue the middle image with liquid glue and the other two images with Foam Tape on the card. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the background. Fo rthe last step I glue some pearls on my card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

So now it's your turn to create a card for our new challenge, you can join it until the 1st May 2022.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Those pups are sure having fun with the parcels. Fab card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. super cute card and love your colors

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a cute card! I love your stenciled background, and those puppys are so adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela