Dienstag, 26. April 2022

♥ DT Magengo - Happy Mail / Miss You Tags ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo Design Blog two Tags with images from the Happy Mail and the Home Sweet Home stamp sets.

I start my tags with cutting out the basic form with a dienamic from My Favorite Things. Then I stamp all images and color them with my Copic Marker. I cut them out with a scissors and put them aside. 

For the left tag I use the Happy Mail stamp set. I use Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass  for the sky and for the grass Twisted Citron. I arrange my images and glue them with liquid glue and some with Foam Tape on the tag. I stamp the sentiment with the Misti Tool directly on the tag.
 
For the right tag I use images from the Home Sweet Home stamp set.

For this tag I cut out some design paper for the background and some wooden paper for the floor. Then I arrange the images on the tag and glue them with liquid and Foam Tape on the tag.  I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly in the speech bubble and I'm really happy how my tags looks like.
 
 
 
 

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela