Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021

♥ Mama Elephant - Sending warm wishes ♥

 Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the cute Toasty Friends and Let it Snow stamps from Mama Elephant.

I start my card with creating the background, therefore I cut out a piece of cardstock with a scalloped die from Lawn and Fawn. Then I stamp the trees from the Let it Snow set several times on the middle rectangle and color the trees with Copic Markers.

For the clouds I use the Puffy Cloud Border from Lawn Fawn and glue it on the top of the tree background. For the snow hill I use a die from the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn and add a bit of Stickles Star Dust on the edge of the snow hill. After it is dry I glue the rectangle with the scalloped frame together on my small white card base. I color the cute critters from the Toasty Friends set with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with a scissors. I glue them with Foam Tape on the background. For the sentiment I use a stamp from Hero Arts and stamped it with my Misti tool directly on the clouds. For the final step I add some more Stickles Star Dust on the background and I'm really happy how the card look like.
 
 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.♥ 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela