Montag, 4. Januar 2021

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game 21 #Stencil Background ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at the

AAA Birthday Challenge

For this challenge we have the topic

Stencil Background

You can take part of our challenge until the 31th. January. We can't wait to see your creations.

For my card I use a stencil from Studio Katia and the image is from Newtons Nook Designs.

I start my card with creating the background. I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I place the stencil over the background and inked it with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers. I also add some golden watercolor splashes on the background. After it is dry I cut it out with the Crazy Stitched Frame Die and glue it on a piece of golden glitter cardstock and then on my white card base. I colored the images from Newtons Nook Designs with my Copic Markers and fussy cut it out with my scissors. I glue it with Foam Dots on my card. For the sentiment I use a banner and glue it under the image. For the final touch I glue some clear drops from Studio Katia on the card.

So I hope you'll join our new challenge, but remember it must be a birthday card.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. That's so cute, I love Newton'Nook stamps, cos mostly they're cats ;-) well done

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela