Montag, 18. Januar 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Love You slimline Card with Ballet Stage Digital Stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I'm on the Magengo Blog with another cute card from the new Magengo release. For this slimline card I use the cute Ballet Stage digital stamps. You'll find the digis here in the Magengo Etsy Shop.

For my new card I decided to create another slimeline card with a Distress Oxide background.

I start my card with creating the background. I inked a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Seedles Preserves and Abandoned Coral and let it dry. Meanwhile I cut out the white panel with a die from Whimsy stamps and glue it on my dry background and then all on my white card base. 

I color the images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on my card.

For the final touch I cut out some tiny hearts in the same colour I used for the background. I glue them on the white panel and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.♥ Have a great day.♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela