Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Big Hug Card with Robots Love Digital stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you on the Magengo blog my first card with the cute Robots Love digital stamp set from the new release.

You'll find these cuties here in the Magengo shop. For my card I decided to create a background with all the tiny images and  a larger image in the foreground.

I start my card with creating the background, I create it with Windows Word. I use the accessoires stamps and reduce the images that they fits perfectly to cut out with a rectangle die.

Then I color all small images wth my Copic marker and cut it out with a scalloped rectangle die. Because I don't have the right colour of cardstsock, I create my own. I color all edges from a piece of Marker friendly cardstock with the Copic colour that I've used in the background, so that it fits perfectly. I glue my background with liquid glue on the coloured cardstock and then on my white card base. Then I colored the robot also with Copics and cut it out with a smaller rectangle die. For more dimension on my card I glue the smaller rectangle with Foam Tape in the middle of the card. For the final step I glue some pearls on my card. If you don't have the right colour for your pearls, you can color them also with your Copic Markers, that works perfectly. 
 
I'll hope I'll can you inspire a little bit with my card. Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela