Freitag, 1. Januar 2021

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - CH #120 Holiday / Christmas Treats ♥

 Hi everybody,

I'm here again with my second posting for today.

 Today we start our first christmas challenge in 2021 at the

Sparkles Christmas Challenge

For this challenge we have the topic

Holiday/Christmas Treats

We can't wait to see your creations.

For my card I use the Sweet Christmas Stamps from Lawn Fawn.

I start my card with creating a Distress Oxide background with Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. Then I cut out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Backdrop Landscape and glue it on the background and then all on my white card base. I colored all images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images with liquid glue and some with Foam Dots on my card. I stamp the sentiment which is also in the Sweet Christmas set with my Misti Tool directly on my card.
 
So now it's your turn, I'll hope you join our new challenge. We can't wait to see your creations.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela