Freitag, 12. April 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics -Challenge 170 - Patterned Paper ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my next two cards for the current 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 170 - Patterned Paper

 For my cards I use the Giant Happy Birthday and the Giant Happy Birthday To You dies and Design paper from the Spiffier Speckles Paper Pad and different rainbow papers from Lawn Fawn.

I start the cards with cutting out the Sentiment dies with the white cardstock and for the last layer the rainbow and the Spiffier Speckles design papers.


After that I create many backgrounds with Brusho and Nuvo Shimmer powders and let them dry. After they're dry I had to iron them until the're smooth. Then I apply some golden Coliro Pearlcolor on the backgrounds and let them dry again.


Then I stamp many images from the Tiny Birthday stamp set, the Birthday Unicorn and the Birthday Panda and color them with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

 Then I create the first two cards and Im really happy how they looks like.


With my cards I'll take part of the current challenge

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 170 Patterned Paper

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela