Mittwoch, 3. April 2024

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 170 - Patterned Paper ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my card for the current 

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 170 - Patterned Paper


For this challenge I create a mini slimline card with the new Lawn Fawn Rainbow Ever After design paper from the last release.

I cut out the design paper with the largest die from the Large Mini Slimline Stackables. Then I cut out a grass border and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn for inking. After that I cut it also out with the largest Die from the Large Mini Slimline Stackables and glue it on the design paper.

Then I color the cute elephants from the Elphie Selfie stamp set with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors.

 

 I glue the elephants with Foam Tape and the ballons with liquid glue on the background and then all on my white card base. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the All the Party Hats from Lawn Fawn. Then I decided to cut out some butterflies and some little flower with design paper. For the last step I add some tiny little pearls on the flowers and butterflies and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With my card I'll take part of the current challenge

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 170 Patterned Paper

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela