Freitag, 26. April 2024

♥ Gerda Steiner Designs - Let the sun shine on you! GD card ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my  blog.

Today I have the honor to show you my guest design card on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog. For this card I use the cute Gerda Steiner Designs digital stamp Happy Birthday birds.

 

I start my card as always with creating the background. I cut out a piece of Bristol cardstock with a rectangle stitched die and use Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber for inking. After that I lay a Sunray stencil over the rectangle and inked it with Distress Oxide Dried Marigold.

 I printed out the digital stamp on a Copic Marker friendly paper and color the digital stamp with my Copic Marker

.Let the sun shine on you!

E35/34/33       E42/43

BG10/BG11      R 20/21

YG 07            YR 04

After I’m happy with the result I fussy cut out the image with my scissors and glue it on my background. Then I cut out a grass border and inked it with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint. I glue the grass border at the bottom of the background and then all on my white card base. I also glue some tiny flowers on the grass and some butterflies over the birds and decorate them with some rhinestones. For the last step I glue three golden glitter notes over the birds.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela