Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2022

♥ My Favorite Things - Be Merry Card for 2022 Card Design Superstar ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Woohoo it's time for another My Favorite Things 

2022 Card Design Superstar contest

As every year you ou can join three different categories with your creations: 

Clean & Simple Genius, Coloring Virtuoso and Box Card Master.
 
Today I show you my card for the Clean & Simple Genius categorie.
 
 
For my card I use a piece of Bristol paper and cut it in a rectangle size and place  the Watercolor Wash Rectangle Stencil over the paper. Then I inked the paper with Distress Ink Festive Berries and apply some golden Coliro pearlcolor splashes on the red color.
 

Then I cut out the sentiment be MERRY with the Be Merry Die-namics with green glitter cardstock. When the red background is dry I glue the Be Merry sentiment with liquid glue on the background. Then I stamp one reindeer from the Reindeer Love Stamp Set on a piece of Copic friendly paper and use my Copic marker for coloring. I cut out the reindeer with my scissors and glue it with thin Foam Tape on the top of the R from the sentiment. I cut out another rectangle a little big larger then my inked card panel and inked only the edges with Distress Ink Festive Berries. I glue all together and then on my white card base and I'm really happy how the card looks like.
 
With this card I'll take part of the 
 
 
 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have an amazing day.♥ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela