Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2022

♥ Lawn Fawn - Happy Halloween ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new Halloween card with stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.

I start my card with creating a splash background with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Villainous Potion on a piece of Bristol paper and let ist dry. In the meanwhile I cut out the giant Happy Halloween with glitter cardstock and with black cardstock. After it is dry I cut out the background with a stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn, glue it on a piece of black cardstock and then on my white card base.

Then I glue the Happy Halloween on the background. I color the images with Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the card. I also cut out two little ghosts with glitter cardstock and glue them also with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I glue some tiny little stars on card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With this card I participate on the current 

 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 134 - Monochromatic

Hope you like this Halloween card also and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

3 Kommentare:

  1. ooooo!! these purples are soooo adorable! LOVE the watercolor-ed background! and super love the glitter ghosts!! thanks so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. AWESOME Halloween card! Your monochromatic card is absolutely WONDERFUL! I love your creativity, Your fabulous background and amazing coloring ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Love, Karin

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela