Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2022

♥ DT Magengo - Frohe Weihnachten / Merry Christmas ♥

 

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you on the Magengo Blog my first card with the new Christmas release products. I'm so in love with all these new products and it was a hart decision which stamp set I'll use for my first card. But I think its was a Christmas release, so I use the Santa on the rooftop stamp set for the first card. Do you have some favorites from the new release? It was great, if you tell us your favorites in the comments below.


I start my card with creating the background, therefore I cut out a piece of watercolor paper with a stitched rectangle die. I inked the background with some different shades of blue watercolors and if I'm happy with the result I add some white color splashes on the background and let it dry. 

In the meanwhile I color all images with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors. For the houses I use a brick stencil and ink the paper with Distress Oxides and cut them also out with a smaller rectangle. I glue the rooftops on the houses and add some Stickles Star Dust on the rooftops. I also use a white Gel pen and add some white dots on the rooftops and the houses. I glue the chimney behind the right rooftop and glue all images on the background. The garland on the left house is from the Warm Greetings stamp set

Then I glue all on my white card base I stamp the sentiment on a small white cardstock stripe. For the last step I glue some golden sequins on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

 Santa on the rooftop

 

Warm Greetings 


Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela