Freitag, 21. Oktober 2022

♥ Lawn Fawn - Happy Fall ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new Fall card with stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.

As like every card I start with creating the background. For this background I create another splash background with Distress Oxide Dried Marigold and Distress Oxide Spray Fossilized Amber. After it is dry I cut it out with a sticthed rectangle die from Lawn Fawn. 

Then I cut out the giant Happy Fall with brown glitter cardstock and glue it with a white shadow on the inked background. I color the cute mice from the You Autumn Know stamp set with my Copics, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them on the background and then all on my white cardbase. For the last step I glue some golden sequins on the card and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Hope you like this Fall card also and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela