Montag, 10. Oktober 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Boo Halloween Card ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥

Today I show you another Halloween card with the cute Boo Digital stamps from LTTS Doodles.  For this card I create a slimline card and use a die from Whimsy stamps. 

I start my card as always with creating the background. For this card I cut a piece of Bristol Paper and use Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion and Black Soot for inking. Then I add some golden, black, white and purple splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meanwhile I cut out the Slimline Marquee Die with  black cardstock and add also golden, black, white and purple splashes on the black cardstock. After it is dry I glue it on the purple background and on a piece of black cardstock and then on my white card base. I color the digital images from LTTS Doodles Boo Set with my Copics, fussy cut them out with a scissors and the glue them on my card. The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set. For the last step I glue some golden sequins on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Hope you like this Halloween card and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela