Freitag, 9. September 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Halloween card with Boo Digital stamps ♥

Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another Halloween card with the cute Boo Digital stamps from LTTS Doodles.

I started my card with creating the background panel. I use a piece of Bristol Paper and use Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserve, Villainous Potion and Black Soot for inking. Then I apply some golden, black and violet color splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I printed out the images from the Boo Digital stamp set on a Copic friendly paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. Then I fussý cut out all images with a scissors. I cut out a circle from my inked background and glue a smaller piece Bristol Paper behind the middle circle. For the yellow circle I use Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber and Carved Pumpkin and apply some golden splashes on the yellow color. I place on top the Lawn Fawn Nighttime Sky stencil and use Distress Ink Black Soot for inking. I glue all tiny images with Lawn Fawn glue on the background and let it dry again. Then I cut out a black frame with a Lawn Fawn die and glue it on the purple background and then on my white card base. I color the littly  ghost  also with my Copics, fussy cut it out with a scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on the circle. I cut out the little Boo with dies from C.C. Designs and glue it under the ghost. For the last step I glue some golden sequins on the background and I`m really happy how the card looks like.

Hopefully you like my new Halloween card and hope to see you soon here on my blog.

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela