Donnerstag, 15. September 2022

♥ DT Magengo - Gruselige Grüße / Creepy Greetings Slimline Card ♥


 Hi crafty friends,

 I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.♥ 

Today I'm on the Magengo Designs Blog with another inspiration for you with the cute Spooky B-day stamp set. I decided to create a Halloween Slimlime card with a spooky background. I start the card with creating the background, I cut out all pieces with some slimline dies from Stamp Corner.

 I inked the hackground with Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Villainous Potion and Black Soot. Then I add some golden, white, black and purple splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meantime I stamp the images with Lawn Fawndamentals Jet Black on a Copic friendly paper, color them with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with a scissors.


 After that I glue the background together and then on my white card base. Then I arrange all images on the card and glue them with liquid glue and with Foam Tape on the background.

 I stamp the sentiment with a Versamark Ink pad on a thin stripe black cardstock and use white embossingpowder for heat embossing. For the last step I glue some golgen sequins from my stash on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

Spooky B-day stamp Set

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela