Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2022

♥ LTTS Doodles - Can We Chill Together Soon ? ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another summer card with one of the cute Summer Piggies digital stamp from LTTS Doodles. For my card today I use the Pig Donut, you'll find it here on the LTTS Doodles Etsy Shop.

I start the card with cutting a card panel and inked it with Distress Oxides Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans. I also add some Coliro Pearlcolor splashes on the background and let it dry. In the meanwhile I cut out another card panel and use the My Favorite Things Braided Border Dienamic for the middle part. Then I glue it on the inked background. I cut another card panel and inked only a little border around the rectangle with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and glue all on my white card base. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the card. I color the image with my Copic Marker, fussy cut it out with a scissors and add some Glossy Accents on the image. After the Glossy is dry, I glue the image with Foam Tape on the card. For the last step I glue some pearls on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

I hope you like my new summer card and hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela