Freitag, 24. Juni 2022

♥ DT Magengo - 4 Artist Trading Cards ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you on the Magengo Designs Blog four new Artist Trading Cards with the cute Clearstamps from Magengodesigns. I really love to create these little ATC's, it's so much fun.

I started first with stamping all images, color them with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with my scissors. Then I cut out the basic form for all ATC's and create the backgrounds.

 
For the left ATC I use design paper and stamp the bottom with a wood stamp with Distess Ink Vintage Photo. I use the Home Sweet Home stamps for the left ATC and I Woof You for the right ATC.  For the right ATC I use a brick stencil for the background and Distress Ink Fired Brick for inking. For the bottom I use Distress Ink Black Soot. 
For the left ATC I use the Happy Mail stamp Set and for the right ATC I use the You Are Purrfect stamp Set. On the left ATC I create a Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass background. I stamp a grass hill and fussy cut it out. I glue the images on the background and glue a little pearl on the butterfly. For the right ATC I use some design paper and for the bottom I use my wood stamp again. I glue the images with liquid glue and some with Foam Tape on the ATC background. For the last step I glue some enamel dots on the background.
I hope you like these ATC's, do you create also ATC's or only cards?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela