Samstag, 12. Februar 2022

♥ Sunny Studio Stamps - Penguin Tag and Slimline Card ♥

Hi everyone, 

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here agian on my blog.

Today I show you a new slimline card with dies from Lawn Fawn and stamps from Sunny Studio Stamps. As I saw these stamps for the first time, I knew I must order these cute penguin stamps.

i start my card first with cutting out the slimline panels with different Lawn Fawn dies. For the heart panel I create a heart background on Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock with a heart stencil and Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry. After it is dry I glue it on the white scalloped slimline card panel. For the last panel I inked a piece of Bristol paper with Kitsch Lamingo and glue it on my smaller card base. Then I glue the other card panels on the background. For the turquoise heart I use some Lawn Fawn Tropical Shimmer cardstock. I color the cute images with my Copics and glue them with Foam Tape on my card. For the last step I glue some turquoise rhinstones on the card. For the small tag I create another heart background on a piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock and cut it out with a tag die. I glue the cute image also with Foam Tape on the tag. For the sentiment I use my Misti Tool.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great weekend.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela