Samstag, 26. Februar 2022

♥ DT Magengo - MEOW! You are purrfect ♥

  Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I'm on the Magengo Design blog with a new card. I decided to make a card with the cute Magengo Designs You are Purrfect stamp set.

I start the card with creating the background. For the background I cut out a rectangle and use some masking paper to mask the bottom of the card. For the top of the background I use a brick stencil and add some Distress Ink Fired Brick on the cardstock.I remove the stencil and the masking paper from the bottom and put the masking paper on the top of my background. I inked the bottom with Distress Ink Black Soot, remove the masking paper andlet it dry.
 In the meanwhile I color the images with my Copic Marker and fussy cut them out with a scissors.

For coloring I use the following Copic Marker:
E35, E344,E33
R20
C3,C2,C1

For the paw prints on the bottom I use some white embossing powder for hewt embossing. Istamp the sentiment with Versamark Ink on a piece of black cardstock and use again my white embossing powder for heat embossing. I glue some images with Foam Tape and some with liquid glue on the background and then the background on my white card base.

I hope you like this new stamp set and my card like I do. 

You are purrfect stamp set

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon here on the blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela