Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #118 Clean and Simple ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you my new card for the current Challenge at

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #118 - Clean and Simple

For my card I decide to use the cute Scent with Love stamps and the Quilted Heart Backdrop Portrait die for the background.

I start my card with creating a soft blue background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out a heart background with the Quilted Heart Backdrop Portrai. Then I create another background with a rectangle die and a heart die in the middle and lay it over the heart background. For the heart in the middle I use Distress Ink Worn Lipstick. I glue both backgrounds together and then on my white cardbase. The sentiment is heat embossed with white Lawn Fawn embossing powder on a piece of black cardstock. I color the cute image with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape in the middle of the heart.

With this card I'll take part at the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 118 Clean and Simple

Many thanks for stopping by, wish you an amazing day and hope to see you here again soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela